Friday 11 September 2009

Twister or dental torture?

My friend Joanna is going to Italy on Monday for a year, so there was a informal party at her house. There was a nice crowd and things were going well until some sadistic person brought out the Twister game. Man, it was agony. I was doubled over with cramp after about five minutes. I would rather have dental torture performed on me. Who thought up this terrible game,,,the Spanish Inquistion? I can just imagine it. 'Now, Michael Gilfedder, recant or it will be left foot red square for you!' It's also a strangely intimate game. As the game progresses limbs are interwoven and I always end up with some guys bum in my face. If we were all naked it would look like something from a Kama Sutra manual. Twister or dental torture? I hope I never have to make that choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment