Sunday 3 January 2010

2009 Lists

I stole this idea from a friend. I've nothing much else to write about.

Best films of 2009:

1) Sherlock Homes
2) Inglorious Basterds
3) District 9

Best books (that I've read this year):

1) A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
2) Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak
3) Birds Without Wings by Louis De Bernieres
4) The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
5) Persuasion by Jane Austen

Best gigs of 2009:

1) Ray LaMontagne
2) Richard Thompson
3) Tom Paxton
4) Bruce Springsteen
5) Half Man Half Biscuit

Best ciders of 2009:

1) Gaymears
2) Bulmers
3) Magners

Biggest crush on a girl of 2009:

1) Rachel McAdams
2) Rachel McAdams
3) Rachel McAdams

New Years Resolutions:

1) Marry Rachel McAdams
2) (failing that) Date Rachel McAdams
3) (failing that) Befriend Rachel McAdams
4) (failing that) Stalk Rachel McAdams
5) (failing that) Ignore the restraining order from Rachel McAdams

2 comments:

  1. Something tells me you like Rachel McAdams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you read Persuasion last year just because of me! :P

    ReplyDelete